Low Noise, Coaxial Cable Assembly, Versaflex Teflon Jacket, M3-plug to 10-32 plug, 10 feet.
- For use with accelerometers with M3 connector
- Critical parameters - 100% tested
- Welded center conductor to pin construction
- Fused glass stainless steel housing to center pin
- Lightweight, highly flexible
Cable Assembly Part Number 3053V-120.
The Endevco model 3053 is a low noise, Teflon® jacketed, coaxial cable. It features a new, improved backshell, strain relief design and stranded center conductor for increased ruggedness and long term life. It is designed specifically for piezoelectric accelerometers which utilize a M3 threaded connector with high impedance outputs for use in severe environments.
- * We are committed to providing excellent customer service and ensuring our customers full satisfaction with their purchases. If the item you receive is different than described in the listing, or if you have concerns or questions, just contact us within 14 days of receiving your shipment to resolve the issue.click here to email us.
We buy and sell pre-owned surplus products and company inventory reductions. We are not representatives or authorized distributors, nor are we affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product listed. Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing in our ads, are the property of their respective owners. Purchaser(s), their agents, assignee or affiliates assume all responsibility & liability for use, miss-use or application(s) of the item(s) purchased from this seller.